Fulham Man Among Gang Jailed for Dealing Cocaine

Andre De St Aubin, 19 sentenced to two and a half years in prison

A 19 year-old man from Fulham is among a six strong gang of drug dealers who have been collectively jailed for more than 23 years at Kingston Crown Court.

The six men supplied cocaine to people living in around Kingston.

Andre De St Aubin, 19 was convicted of conspiracy to supply class A drugs on 9 June 2016, following a trial. He was sentenced to two and a half years' imprisonment.

The rest of the gang, all guilty of supplying Class A drugs, were Suhaib Ibrahim, 24 of Kingston, jailed for three and a half years;  Marcus Hegarty, 25 of Staines, six years; Zachary Souker, 27, Long Ditton, Surrey, three years; Toren Von Brook-Adams, 24 of Thames Ditton, Surrey, four years and two months; and Mounir Choukri, 24 of St George's Wharf,  in Lambeth, four years and four months.

On 30 August 2015 at 8.40pm, officers stopped a BMW being driven by Souker with Ibrahim as a passenger, after it did an illegal U-turn. Cannabis was found close to the car by a member of the public and as a result the men were arrested and an investigation commenced.

On 18 September 2015, when Souker and Ibrahim were on bail for the previous incident, officers stopped a car, this time a Nissan Juke, again driven by Souker. His passengers, Ibrahim, Hegarty and Von Brook Adams were arrested with Souker after cocaine with a potential street value of £12,500 was recovered from the vehicle.

Mobile phones found inside the car showed text messages offering drugs for sale including "Rugby world cup deals, Shop open, Banging product, Deliveries 24.7 wherever you are".

An additional 21 wraps of cocaine with a potential street value of £1,050 was also recovered from a moped linked to De St Aubin and Choukri.

Detective Inspector Adam Guttridge, of Kingston Borough CID, said: "This group have been active in the area of Kingston for some time. The negative impact that drug dealers have on an area cannot be underestimated. I'm pleased that these men have now been imprisoned and will no longer be selling their drugs on the streets of Kingston."

July 27, 2016